Friday, February 26, 2010

Card Lady




My next door cubicle neighbor owns a business called Snake River Outfitters, and she and her husband sell fly fishing equipment, and do fishing trips. I made a Christmas card, and she really liked it, and contracted with me to make some fishing theme cards. Well it just so happens that I have a fishing stamp set, and so I made some cards for her to send from her business. She thinks that I am the most talented person in the world because I can borrow an idea and make it into my own creation. Well anyway, I have been making cards to put on her website, to sell.
Here is a sample of the ones that I made the past few weeks.
I hope they sell, because it has been really fun making them.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! They'll sell. Good job mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this has to be Nancy Davidson??? I deliver her mail. I love her to death. She is always so happy to see me and helps me load her packages that I pick up. She is always worried about me. Such a fun lady!!!

    ReplyDelete