Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Slippers


About Thanksgiving, I decided that I wanted to make slippers for our Grandkids.
I called my friend Kathy and she told me how she makes them, and I got a refresher course from my Mom, and started knitting. I started with red, green and white for Anna, Of course, green and yellow for Brett, green and blue for William, a pink/yellow/purple/ for Sarah, and then I started purple ones for Danica, and black and grey for Kaiser. On Christmas Eve, I had to beg forgiveness from Keaton, because I didn't have his done. He picked out green and black for his, and on Sunday the 3rd of January, I finished them. I still owe Kody a pair, and I want some, because mine have holes in them, and I told Carrie I would make a pair for her, however, since I can't even hardly hold a book because my arms ache so bad from all the knitting I did over the past several weeks, that may have to wait a day or two. Next year I vow to start earlier on what I want to do for Christmas, just in case I decide to do something stupid again.

1 comment:

  1. When you get back in the knitting mood I'd like a pair also. Good job getting them all finished. It's a good thing you don't have 20 grandkids.

    ReplyDelete