Friday, February 11, 2011

Time Flies







Can't believe that it's been so long since I changed this blog. The holidays are gone, and it's almost Valentines Day. I guess that not having anything to say just means that my life is somewhat boring. Go to work, come home, fix meals, feed chickens, clean house, do laundry, go to church. Well, this is exactly what it's suppose to be, I think. I read Glenn Beck's book yesterday, The 7 Wonders That Will Change Your Life. I truly believe that each of us is where we are because that is exactly where Heavenly Father wants us to be at this time. Everyday choices will change, and the people that come into our lives will change, and we may be lead to move from point A to point B, but we are where we are, because that is where we are suppose to be. Heavenly Father lives, He loves us, He will help us if we ask, and He wants us to be happy. I am so grateful to be here in Idaho, I have a great job, a great husband, a fabulous family, the cutest grandkids in the world, and The Savior of the world to help me make the necessary changes to get back to Heavenly Father. I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Just finished it. It was awesome. It's a great reminder about our divine nature. I want to work more at developing my spiritual sensitivity.

    ReplyDelete